Saturday, June 26, 2010

Man Style

It's the holidays, and since the second school ended all I wanted to do was drink, party, and drink more. But i must say, I have overestimated my ability to go out three days in a row, and am rather disappointed. After late nights on both Thursday and Friday I don't really know if I'm up for another late one on Saturday, no matter how appealing a Sunday morning hangover does sound. 

There is also the other small factor that comes with the unexpected hangover, and that is the walk of shame, which I unfortunately had to experience this Saturday morning - not fun, especially when you don't have spare clothes and have to walk in the same clothes and shoes from last night. This is when it becomes time to improvise. When you're given a mans wardrobe, what can you do with it? Quite a lot apparently.







No comments:

Post a Comment